WAKE ME UP, BAP OPPAS!



 So, here it is. 

Uri handsome oppas just come back with their newest single album, ROSE. 

B.A.P is back with full forces.




It has 3 singles, Dystopia, Wake me up and Diamond 4 ya.
The songs are all amazing. kind of song that only our boys can pull it off. Well, that was me being biased. But, hey, try listen their album then their previous album, the previous previous album and you will easily agree.


I want to talk smart about their song but i cant. So, here is my pro opinion about the singles as a fan:



First, Dystopia.

The song hits you right from the beginning and yongguk oppa screams 'something something about you' as the opening just kills me before the song even fully kicking. 
I love this song. It is not kpop usual beat but without you realize, your body will definitely come alive hearing dystopia.
It begins with electric guitar sound, another beat and all of it being mix. I swear, this will be hard to handle if they sing it live. Imagine their Bang Bang live on the concert? Dystopia will be super dangerous. I wonder if Bang leader will be half naked again.

Second, the lead song, Wake me up.

Well, i don't know how to express this well but i need time to prepare myself before watching the MV. We had the 2 trailers before MV but there goes my heart. i can't handle it well. With all the emotions about Bang leader finally join the gang, I was anticipating it too much.

Just check the song, watch the MV, it is really amazing. Despite the message they want to carry through the song, the album, seeing them together just get me so emo.

Daehyun' voice at the beginning then follows by jongup and Himchan. Zello is coming fast with his rap. He is sooo mature. Himchan and Jongup really should have their own collab song. They kill it here. They even have their own moment to sing and dance through the song. If you see this live, prepare for youngjae. He is so bloody rude. And, someone that i wait to return, Bang Yongguk comes. There goes me, instead being woken up, i died.

They are all good. Number one vocal, Number one dance. But dancing Yongguk is really something. I love how he will join in the middle and then come with full swag before killing with his dancing. Oppaa...


The last song, Diamond 4 ya.

Listen to the song, check the lyric translation, watch they perform. Well, this is upgraded I guess I need U, so I think. Different beat but has the same goal. Its to kill baby. Youngjae is the prime suspect. He is not joking here. 
But their harmony is really good. It makes me want to dance like the back up dancer but then remember that I can't dance. 


I am so happy now. I am glad something comes up and makes me forget about life for a moment. Well, when life is coming back, i will hit the replay once again.

PLEASE SUPPORT B.A.P!   YESS SIR!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog